Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
The Eudora City Council will reconvene on Monday evening to discuss the latest on city business. On the agenda for Monday’s meeting:
– Recognize Sergeant Tom Willis for 10 years of service and Donna Oleson for 25 years of service to the City of Eudora.
– Consider Charter Ordinance No. 13 amending Charter Ordinance No. 9.
– Consider Ordinance No. 987 accepting the Planning Commission’s recommendation to establish a zoning district classification “C”, Commercial District for a 1.18 acre parcel of land at the southeast corner of 15th Street and Church Street on former KDOT right of way.
– Consider a preliminary and final plat of “Greenway Addition NO. 2, Lot 1” for a 1.18 acre parcel of land at the southeast corner of 15th Street and Church Street, on former KDOT right of way.
– Consider a preliminary site plan application by Davidson A/E, on behalf of R.H. Johnson, Inc., for a Family Dollar development proposed for Greenway Addition, No. 2, Lot 1.
– Gather feedback on Douglas County Natural and Cultural Heritage grant applications by the Eudora Historical Society.
The City Council meets in the Council Chambers on the second and fourth Monday of each month at Eudora City Hall at 7th & Main Street. The general public is always invited and encouraged to attend.