Grandview Trailer PArk
Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
For the second Sunday in a row, crews from Eudora, Eudora Township, Wakarusa Township and Lawrence were called to the scene of a fire in Eudora. Shortly before 10:00 PM, residents in the Grandview Trailer Park reported a small fire at one of the mobile homes in the complex.
Eudora Fire Department officials said they believed the fire was started by a candle. The fire caused a small amount of smoke and water damage to the trailer.
Fire officials also stated that none of the occupants were injured in the blaze. Fire crews were able to extinguish the fire in a matter of minutes.