Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
The City Council meets again on Monday night at 7:00PM in City Hall to discuss city business. On the agenda for the meeting:
– Overview of Eudorafest 2011
– Consider Proclamation to proclaim September to be National Preparedness month
– Consider approving a Cereal Malt Beverage license for The Holy Family Catholic Church Knights of Columbus organization
– Consider a Use Permitted Upon Review application for Java to Go
– Consider amending Charter Ordinance 9 regarding storm water utility fee for outside city limits
– Consider Resolution 2011-09 regarding the removal and abatement of 827 Main St.
– Consider creating the position of Information Technology Analyst
– Consider approving letter to KDHE in response to HB 2014
We will have reports on the pertinent information that comes from the City Council meeting. As always all citizens are encouraged to attend a City Council meeting.