Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
The City Council will wrap up November business tonight at City Hall. On the agenda for this evening:
– Consider authorizing the city administrator to negotiate a contract with HTK Architects to design the proposed fire/public safety building
– Consider setting date for budget amendment public hearing
– Consider awarding a downtown business grant to the Eudora Lodge No. 42 of the Independent Order of Oddfellows.
– Consider approving mission statement and values for the city organization
– Discussion: Form of Government
We will report on all the significant events of the evening. The City Council meets at City Hall, 4 E. 7th Street in Downtown Eudora at 7:00 PM.