Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
The Eudora City Council has a very full agenda set for the City Council meeting on Monday evening.
– Consider request from Jay Wilson, 1115 Spruce Street, to raise quail within the city limits
– Consider approving a Cereal Malt Beverage License to Cutter’s Smokehouse for Music in the Park on June 24th
– Consider appointing a member of the governing body to the Douglas County Emergency Management Board
– Consider Resolution #2011-3 refunding Water & Sewer Bond Issue 2003 A
– Consider adopting ordinance #985 revising the Eudora sign regulations
– Consider approving contracts for street overlay with Sunflower Paving
– Consider ordinance #984 reducing the speed limit on Birch Street between 8th and 10th street
– Consider options for 20th street realignment
– Consider issuing request for bids to demolish 1005 Acorn Drive
– Presentation – Community Policing Report
– Presentation – E-Communities
– Presentation – Economic Analysis of Eudora, Kansas
There will also be a work session about the City Council Retreat Review & Mission Statement Development
The City Council meeting starts at 7:00PM at City Hall. All are invited to attend.