Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
Monday’s City Council Agenda should yield some interesting discussions on topics.
We will point out there is a public hearing item on the form of government. This time will be set aside for anyone wishing to express their opinion on the November ballot initiative to change the form of city government from Mayor-Council to Commissioner-City Manager.
PUBLIC HEARING – Form of Government
– Consider proclamation naming October 7-13, 2012 4-H Week
– Consider Resolution 2012-10 abating conditions at 40 Stevens Road
– Consider awarding bids for the Eudora Public Safety Building
– Update on Eudora economic development plan
– Consider City of Eudora Logo/Tagline
– Consider Facilities Maintenance Technician position
– Consider equipment purchase for Public Works Department
– Consider Utility Billing intercity move procedures
– Consider form of government letters
– Consider Meadowlark HOA donation
– Consider Ordinance 999 Mayor and Council compensation
We will follow up with the newsworthy events and discussions of the meeting.
As always, the agenda is subject to change up to the beginning of the City Council meeting. City Council meetings are normally held on the second and fourth Monday’s of the month and begin at 7:00PM. Meetings are held in the Council chambers at city Hall, 4 East 7th Street in downtown Eudora.