Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
Some very interesting topics will be on the agenda for Monday evening’s City Council meeting. This meeting was scheduled for the first week in June to replace the meeting that should have been held at the end of May. That meeting was cancelled due to the Memorial Day Holiday.
On the agenda for Monday:
1) Discussion: Skate Park
2) Consider Resolution 2012-07 regarding form of government change
3) Consider approving bids for overlay and full depth patching
4) Consider approving the schedule for Form of Government information campaign and calendar.
5) Consider scheduling 2012 city Council retreat
6) Update: Public Safety Building public outreach efforts
Many of the these topics could prove very interesting. We will follow up on the details in the coming days of all the important events and discussions at tonight’s meeting.
The City Council meeting will be at 7:00 PM at Eudora City Hall 4 East 7th Street. The meeting, as always, is open to the public.