Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
The City Council will meet in regular session this evening for the first time in over a month. On the agenda for this evening:
– Consider request from Tori Gezel to raise fowl within the city limits.
– Consider presentation by Darren Waisner regarding plantings along 10th Street at Grandview Mobile Home Park.
– Discuss hours of operation for the city Brush Dump.
– Consider approving a downtown grant award to Casa Agave.
– Consider approving project agreement with New Boston Creative Group.
– Consider approving 2012 street maintenance agreement.
Some of these could be rather interesting and we will report back to you on those of news and notes in the coming days.