Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
Here what’s on the agenda for Monday’s City Council meeting:
– Consider Ordinance #957 correcting Ordinance #954 regarding utility disconnection procedures
– Consider Ordinance #958 amending sections of City Code and repealing Ordinance #805 regarding utility connection fees
– Consider approving ordinance #959 regarding the establishment of the a class “C” zoning district for the 2.06 acre parcel of land located in the vicinity of 20th street and main street.
– Consider accepting the easements and right of way for the final plat of the J.R. Miller Homestead subdivision
– Discussion of Mayor’s Holiday Lighting Ceremony
– Discussion of staff recommendation for water quality improvement testing period
The Eudora City Council meets at 7:00PM on the second and fourth Mondays of the month at City Hall, 4 E. 7th Street in downtown Eudora. The public is always invited to attend.