Here is the agenda for the City council meeting this Monday.
PUBLIC HEARING – Form of Government
(Ed. Note: This is another opportunity for those to wish for or against the form of government change on the November ballot.)
– Consider Cereal Malt Beverage License for Black Cat Café
– Consider exterior options for Public Safety Building
– Consider Downtown Grant request from Stan Byrne for property located at 101 W. 10th Street
– Discuss options for proceeding with debt refunding for GO 2006 and 2006B bonds
– Update on meetings with Grandview Mobile Home Park residents
– Consider Chamber of Commerce Funding Agreement proposal
The City Council meets at Eudora City Hall on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month in the Council chambers. The meeting is open to the public and begins at 7:00PM. City Hall is located at 4 E. 7th Street in beautiful downtown Eudora.