Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
The Eudora City Council will once again convene this Monday evening. On the agenda for the meeting:
– Introduction of new librarian Carol Wohlford
– Consider Proclamation naming September National Preparedness Month
– Consider Resolution 2012-17 repair or removal of structure at 1021 Spruce Street
– Consider addition of fluoride to the public water supply
– Consider approving bid for the purchase of the general obligation improvement bonds, Series 2012-A
– Consider Ordinance 998 authorizing issuance of GOB Series 2012-A
– Consider Resolution 2012-15 authorizing and directing the sale and delivery of GOB Series 2012-A
– Consider Resolution 2012-16 establishing a tax & securities compliance procedure
The big item on the agenda will be the decision on whether or not to add fluoride to the city water supply. As with any public meeting, the agenda is subject to change up to the beginning of the meeting.
The Eudora City Council meets in the Council Chamber at City Hall, 4 E. 7th Street in downtown Eudora. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM.