Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
Here is the agenda for tonight’s City Council meeting.
- Consider Downtown Business Grant for Dennis Thome of Cardinal Motors
- Consider Resolution 2012-07 regarding form of government change
- Discussion of 1021 Spruce Street condemnation
- Consider approving bids for 20th Street improvements
- Consider approving the June City Newsletter
The big item of note is the resolution regarding form of government change. If this resolution is passed (it was tabled three weeks ago), this will put the possibility of changing the form of government in Eudora from a Mayor/Council to a Council/City Manager form of government.
We will bring you that and all the big stories that come out of tonight’s meeting in the coming days.
The Eudora City Council meets at City Hall, 4 E. 7th Street, on the 2nd and 4th Monday’s of the month at 7:00PM.