The Eudora City Commission will meet on Monday night to handle a somewhat light agenda. On the agenda for Monday:
– Consider Shockley Addition Final Plat
– Abatement Process of 1005 Acorn
– Consider Resolution 2013-09 setting a public hearing for 1005 Acorn Drive
There are also two work session scheduled for the evening as well.
– City Cemetery Regulations
– Discussion and update on advanced life support service
We will have a report on the items worth noting from the meeting. The Eudora City Commission meets the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month in the Comission Chambers at City Hall 4 E. 7th St. The meeting begins at 7:00 PM. The public is always encouraged to attend.