Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
Tonight the City Commission will once again reconvene to take on city business. With five Monday’s in September, it has been three weeks since the Commission last met.
On the agenda for tonight:
– Consider downtown grant application for Eudora Area Historical Society
– Consider Resolution 2013-10 in support of USD #491Sunflower Grant application
– Consider text amendments to the Zoning Regulations
Work Session scheduled for the meeting:
– City Cemetery Update
Mayor & City Commission Comments
– Comprehensive Plan update
– Update on uses for city buildings
The Eudora City Council meets on the second and fourth Monday of the month at Eudora City Hall, 4 E. 7th Street. The meetings begin at 7:00 PM. The public is invited to attend.