Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
The Eudora City Commission will be taking up some business tonight that was delayed by the snow storm that hit the area two weeks ago. There are also some things that peek our interest on the agenda.
– Recognize Pete Feyerabend for service as Interim Fire Chief
– Receive copy of Original City Deed from Eudora Area Historical Society
– Consider Ordinance 1005 correcting Ordinance 1003
– Consider Ordinance 1006 correcting Ordinance 1004
– Consider continuing reduced development fees for 2013
– Consider employee/dependent insurance option
– Consider location of skate park
– Consider city cell phone policy
– Consider color options for city logo
We will report back on the major agenda items and any news that comes out of the meeting.
City Commission meetings are held the second and fourth Mondays of the month at City Hall. The meetings begin at 7:00 PM and are open to the public.