Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
Looks like it will be a busy night at City Hall for the City Commission meeting.
The following business items are on the agenda:
– Consider Proclamation to recognize E.R. “Bob” Slapar as a citizen of distinction
– Recognize Michael Press for outstanding service as Interim City Manager
– Consider Resolution 2014-03 adopting Douglas County Local Emergency Operations Plan
– Consider appointments to the Board of Zoning Appeals
– Consider purchase of a 2013 Ford Taurus for the Police Department
– Consider downtown grant application for 704 Main Street
In addition to the business items, there will be: a citizen hearing for grass/weed nuisance letter, an Executive Session (this part is closed to the public) and two work sessions.
The City Commission meets the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month at City Hall 4 East 7th Street in downtown Eudora. Meetings begin promptly at 7:00 PM. The public is invited to attend.