Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
The Eudora City Commission meeting Monday night will cover a variety of topics. Many of these are yearly tasks that need to be completed or administrative type functions.
– Update from Debbie Carden with Midwest Cultural Foundation on progress of festival to be held September 13, 2014
– Consider rezoning property located on W. 20th Street
– Consider Ordinance 1019 rezoning property on W. 20th Street
– Consider easements and right of way for Final Plat for W. 20th Street
– Consider Ordinance 1020 amending the Zoning Regulations
– Consider Ordinance 1021 Standard Traffic Ordinance for Kansas Cities
– Consider Ordinance 1022 Uniform Public Offense Code for Kansas Cities
– Consider 2013 year end report
– Welcome Sign Presentation
– Fee Schedule
We will update you on any important information that comes out of the meeting. The meeting is open to the public and starts at 7:00 PM. The meetings are held in the City Commission chambers at City Hall 4 east 7th Street in downtown Eudora.