Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
The Eudora City Commission will hold it’s second session of the month for January. On the agenda:
– Consider City Manager appointment (Editor’s Note: This is to change the name of the position from City Administrator to City Manager, not name a person to replace current Administrator John Harrenstein who will leave March 1)
– Consider Resolution 2013-03 – TE grant proposal support
– Consider annexation agreement with Robert Wilson; Consider Ordinance 1002 annexing certain property owned by Robert Wilson; Consider annexation agreement with Joseph Robert Wilson Jr.; Consider Ordinance 1003 annexing certain property owned by Joseph Robert Wilson Jr.
– Consider approving MOU with Eudora Area Historical Society
– Consider approving MOU with the Eudora Chamber of Commerce
– Grandview Mobile Home Park Update
– Consider color city logo
We will have a wrap up of the major events of the evening as the week progresses. The City Commission meets the 2nd and 4th Monday of the months at Eudora City Hall, 4 E. 7th Street. Meetings start promptly at 7:00PM.