Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
For the first time in over a month, the Eudora City Commission will meet in open session. The City Commission last met on December 10. The December 24 meeting was cancelled due to the Christmas holiday.
On the agenda for Monday night:
– Consider downtown grant application by James Hoover
– Consider downtown grant application by John Randtke
– Consider Ordinance 1001authorizing and directing the sale of $3,265,000 G.O. refunding bonds
– Consider Resolution 2013-2 authorizing and directing the sale of $3,265,000 G.O. refunding bonds
– Consider an Engineering Consulting Agreement with Larkin Group, Inc.
– Consider approving a lease for Shadow Ridge park between the City of Eudora and USD 491
– Consider authorizing staff to enter into an agreement with the Douglas County Community Foundation to establish the Eudora Parks and Recreation Endowment Fund
– Consider entering into an agreement for annexation with certain property owners
– Consider approving a mailer to citizens for the Transportation Enhancement Grant
– Consider adopting a City logo
While not directly on the agenda, we expect something to come about with the expected decision of the City Administrator as to his future and the job offer in North Mankato, MN. An executive session is scheduled following the business items. Executive Sessions are closed to the public.