Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
Well, the big question right now is if we will have a City Commission meeting or not depending on the weather. As of publication time (10:00 AM) the meeting is still on for tonight.
Tonight’s agenda is a rather robust one as well:
– Recognize Dave Burger for service as Interim Police Chief
– Recognize Pete Feyerabend for service as Interim Fire Chief
– Receive copy of Original City Deed from Eudora Area Historical Society
– Discuss revised joint approach with USD 491 and the Eudora Police Department for the School Resource Officer program
– Consider approving the 2013 road maintenance program
The Following two items will allow a refunding of the bonds issued for upgrades to the sewer system:
– Consider approving Charter Ordinance 15
– Consider approving Resolution 2013-04
– Consider approving Interim City Manager Contract
– Executive Session – Attorney Client Privilege
– Consider approval of revisions to 2013 budget
City Commission meetings are held the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month at Eudora City Hall, 4 E. 7th Street. The meeting begins at 7:00 PM and the public is encouraged to attend.
(Editor’s Note: If this meeting is cancelled due to inclement weather, we will make sure to add it to our list of cancellations)