Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
Monday’s Eudora City Commission meeting appears to be short and sweet. Here’s the business items on the agenda for the meeting:
– Update on Public Safety Building
– Consider approving an agreement with BG Consultants for Design Services for the Pedestrian Bridge
– Consider annexation agreement with Amy L. Rogers, Trustee of the Harry Harlan Livingood Trust
– Consider Ordinance 1004 annexing certain property owned by Amy L. Rogers, Trustee of the Harry Harlan Livingood Trust
– Consider color of city logo
Hopefully, the Commission will be making a decision on the logo soon and we can unveil it.
The City Commission normally meets the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month in the Commission Chambers at Eudora City Hall, 4 E. 7th Street. The meetings begin at 7:00PM.