Eudora News and Information – www.eudorareporter.com
The Eudora City Commission will meet once again and has an obviously important agenda with the swearing in of it’s newest member Jolene Born and incumbent Tim Reazin.
Here is the agenda in full for Monday night:
– OATH OF OFFICE – Tim Reazin and Jolene Born
– ELECT MAYOR
– ELECT VICE MAYOR
– Grandview Mobile Home Park Update
– Consider Sunflower Grant sidewalk location
– Consider landscaping and irrigation bid for public safety building
– Study session after business meeting regarding automatic meter reading
Obviously, we will be providing pictures of the oath of office and will report on whom is elected Mayor and Vice Mayor. We will also bring you anything important from the business meeting section.
The meeting at City Hall will get under way at 7:00 PM sharp. City Hall is located at 4 East 7th Street in downtown Eudora. The public is always welcome to attend.